EventLog Cop is for sale!
I am going to transfer and assign to a buyer all my right, title, and interest in and both the tangible and the intangible property constituting EventLog Cop Software described below, in perpetuity (or for the longest period of time otherwise permitted by law), including all rights and under the copyright of the United States, together with all other copyright interests accruing by reason of international copyright conventions.
The EventLog Cop will be sold on eBay between January 15 and 22, 2006.
EventLog Cop is a smart, easy to use utility for monitoring of event logs in Windows 2000, 2003 and XP computers. It allows
monitoring of all important event logs across your network from one place in a convenient way.
- It’s a simple, web based application. With Internet Explorer you can see all important event logs from one place, using an easy-to-use reporting system.
- It supports Windows 2000, XP and 2003 operating systems, both workstations and servers.
- You don’t need to install any client software on monitored servers or workstations – EventLog Cop uses only native built-in Windows services and protocols.
- The data are stored at MS SQL Server 2000, or MSDE, which provides great reliability and performance.
- The easy to use, highly customizable Alerts system keeps you informed by e-mail whenever any important event occurs.
But the main advantage compared to competing products is:
EVENTLOG COP IS FREE!
It can be installed on an unlimited number of computers; it can be used for monitoring of an unlimited number of hosts – and you pay nothing for it!
However, it’s strictly prohibited to sell it or to modify it without the author’s permission or to use any part of it in any third party commercial application.
To run the EventLog Cop application you need the following software installed.
- Windows 2003 Server,
- IIS 6.0 (part of Windows 2003 Server),
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3 or MSDE 2000 SP3.
You do not need to install any piece of software on computers you want to monitor. The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows 2000 Professional and Server,
- Windows XP Professional,
- Windows 2003 Server.
Internet Explorer 6 SP 1 or later.
Limited support is available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.